Thursday, October 6, 2011

Psalm 31:14-16

"But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."  My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me.  Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love."

Can you say to God today, "You are my God", and find strength, peace, and comfort?  Can the simple act of reminding yourself of who your God is bring trust?

This verse has stuck with me ever since I read it.  I'm reminded constantly who my God is when I face situations and expectations beyond my capacity.  When I'm broken and feeling ineffective, I'm able to lay myself down in His presence.  I'm thankful that God's glory shines on His people.  I hope you will find trust in God today by recalling to yourself who your God is, and say, "You are my God."

Tim

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh this verse is amazing! :D that has been my prayer all week! :) He really DOES deliver! i've never known a peace so strong :)

    ReplyDelete