Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baggage

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”           
Matthew 11:28-30

How do you deal with the baggage in your life?  Jesus told His followers that when they love Him, live for Him, and let His Spirit guide them, that they will find peace and rest.  Do you experience His peace and rest?  Does it come and go? 

In our Sr. High we are in a series entitled "Baggage" and we're going to be dealing with the pain and struggles in our lives one case at a time.  We talked last week about first letting Christ in to give you complete spiritual healing and each week we'll be discussing different areas of life that bring hurt to our lives and how to allow God's healing in those areas.

We pray that this series will help you experience the rest and peace Jesus made possible for His followers.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment