Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome!!

I hope this will be a place for everyone to hear about important things in regards to Crossroads Jr. & Sr. High Youth Ministry.  You'll be able to get spiritual content, event info, pictures, and some surprises.  Please add your email to the "follow by email" box and you'll begin to receive notifications when there is a new post.  I promise not to fill up your email with pointless updates, so you can be sure the info you'll get from this blog will be beneficial.  I'll be sure to continue to send important parent information through my parent email groups, so if you're not on that list please let me know & I'll add you. 

Thanks for the prayers and support of Crossroads Youth Ministry!  Continue to pray that we will align this ministry with God's will everyday!

Tim

1 comment: